Rightsize PagerDuty Licenses, Track Utilization, and Identify Renewal Savings with Zylo
More than 38% of all SaaS licenses go underutilized – is your PagerDuty usage optimized?
When you connect PagerDuty to the Zylo SaaS Management Platform with secure OAuth2.0 functionality, you get a consolidated view of all PagerDuty users, license levels, and user activity.
Automated Zylo Optimization Insights
Quickly identify users with low or no activity who are not in an Escalation Path and activate Zylo LIcense Optimization Workflows to automatically deprovision inactive users.
A Single Dashboard for PagerDuty Optimization
- User Data: Identify all PagerDuty users, enriched with properties such as Role and whether they are in an Escalation Path.
- License Data: View license types assigned to each user from Full to Stakeholder based on the user’s Role.
- License Utilization: Get insights into overall activity metrics that take into account all activity on Incidents, Oncall schedules, and notifications in any PagerDuty environment including web, mobile, and email.
- See license-specific activity metrics based on actions on Incidents and Oncall schedules vs. notifications only.
- View custom metrics to count Assigned, Acknowledged, and Escalated incidents per user.
To see how Zylo’s integration enables optimized PagerDuty license management, book a demo today.