The shift to the Cloud is leading to subscriptions being purchased by more and different departments. Unfortunately, the ease of purchase makes it harder than ever for the enterprise to successfully manage the growing number of subscriptions and providers. By 2018, at least half of IT spending will be Cloud-based, reaching 60% of all IT infrastructure, and 60–70% of all Software, Services, and Technology Spending by 2021.
Beyond the basic challenges including lack of visibility, increased security risk, redundant functionality across applications, increased operational burden and being reactive to SaaS renewals, these trends are creating a number of common challenges in the enterprise, including:
- Deriving SaaS application value
- Forecasting technology budgets
- Assessing technology assets in M&A strategies
- Managing real-time license optimization
- Creating an enterprise wide SaaS purchasing and governance strategy
Download this ebook to get a practical guide and planning worksheet to address the enterprise wide challenges caused by SaaS.